Belvès, one of the most beautiful medieval towns of Périgord, will seduce you by its scenery, its old stones, its troglodyte dwellings and entertainment, you will find all the shops and services.
In a range of 30 km around the campsite you will go to discover the Périgord Noir. Sites to see:
- Visit underground troglodyte dwellings in Belvès one of the most beautiful villages of France (4 km)
- Castelnaud Castle (20 km)
- Aquarium of Périgord Noir (25 km)
- Leisure park “aux étangs du bos” (20 km)
- Visit of Monpazier (village with bastides) (10 km)
- Canoes Roquegeoffre (20 km)
- Le conquil (tree climbing) (40 km)
- Caves roc de gazelle (30 km)
- Maison forte de reignac (cliff castle) (35 km)
- La roque saint christophe (35 km)
- Gouffre de proumeyssac (20 km)
- The castle of milandes (20 km)
- Domme (village) (25 km)
- Caves of maxange (20 km)
- The hanging gardens of Marqueyssac (30 km)
- The gabares Norbert (25 km)
- The castle of Beynac (25 km)
Walking or riding on the path of the viaducts departing from the campsite. Discovery of the first railway viaduct curve of a Romanesque church from the 13th century and a 17th century manor house.
Circuit of Bastides, discovering Monpazier Cadouin, Beaumont du Périgord, Domme, La Roque-Gageac … (120 km approx.).
Local festivals and manisfestations
- Les 100 kilomètres de Belvès : running with over 300 runners. Mid April to Belvès.
- Airshow : August 15 Belvès.